Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Changes

So quite a lot has happened to us in the last couple weeks. Clint is working in Vegas 4 days a week and comes home on the weekends. Our lease was up in our apartment, so we moved into Clint's parents house. Sam and I have been having lots of fun here!! I went to Vegas last weekend to join Clint and Sam stayed here. It was a great weekend vacation, although I missed Sam every minute. Just a couple tears were shed...by me. We have not figured out exactly what we are gonna do yet, we are kinda just waiting. So until then, we are just enjoying spending time with nana & papa and the Browns!!
I have lots of pictures to post......Hopefully I can update better soon!

4 comments:

The Nance Family said...

Is this the first time you have left Sam? It sounds like you are all having such a good time, I'm sure Canon and Sam are entertaining each other a lot. Kobe will be so excited to get in on that action between those two boys. Since I am coming up earlier now, you should take us to the dinosaur park and maybe the zoo or something?

Shea said...

Wow! Though I understand missing your little boy, it was probably so nice to have adult time for a whole weekend!! We have only been able to do that once and it sure was a nice break. :)

stacy said...

wow i thought for sure that you had dropped off the planet. i hadn't heard or seen you in like forever. don't really have any birthday plans, allan and i are going to celebrate in slc on friday the 11th. steph has a really crazy work schedule so she is going to be the hardest to cordinate with, but we are game for whatever...surprise us!
lucky you to get to spend a weekend kid free in vegas. next time you leave sam it won't be as hard, the first is always a tear jerker. i live for the days that allan and i can go out with no kids, it just doesn't happen so much now that we have three.
lets get together and take the kids to the new park by the athletic club...if you haven't been there. it is so much fun, the boys love it! we are having ky's bday party there on saturday if you want to come. it is at 6:30 we will be having pizza and cake. make sure to bring sam in his swim suit cuz they have a splash pad. the park is right behind the clubs parking lot. call me if you need directions. love ya!

stacy said...

oh yeah, have you gone to the concert yet? if so how was it???