Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Clint came home from Vegas this weekend and we celebrated fathers day for him yesterday. We took him out for ice cream at our favorite spot and gave him our gifts. Sam got him a t-shirt that says worlds greatest dad and I got him an arm band for his i-pod.
Sam loves his daddy and I love to see his eyes light up everytime he see's his dad. You make me so happy Clint! Happy Fathers Day!

4 comments:

stacy said...

tell clint happy fathers day for me. so he is already in vegas? when are you going? lets play soon, call me this week!

aLeXis said...

Danielle....I didn't know you had a blog. Funny how that goes huh? I definitely want to get together. I am now done with school and my internship...so I can actually have a life again. Are you guys moving to Vegas?? When?? We need to talk soon!

aLeXis said...

Clint is such a good dad....tell him happy father's day from us.

stacy said...

holy crow i love your new layout. it is do dang cute. help me do a new one!!!!!