
Debbie and I went to the Poison Concert on Thursday night! We love Bret Michaels!! We have had tickets for about 4 months, so we couldnt wait for this night!

Bret Michaels best side! haha Secretly I am a rock-n-roller. I dont think he is too cute in the face (too much eyeliner and plastic surgery) but he just oozes sexy in those jeans!

We had really good seats! We had fun rockin out! Debbie is my concert buddy, all the concerts I have been to have been with her! My favorite songs were Talk Dirty To Me and Fallen Angel
3 comments:
You guys have been doing some fun stuff! Vegas looks like it was a ton of fun! When we left Kennedy for Mexico it was so hard, but I loved not having to worry about diapers or feeeding or anything for a week. Every mom deserves that break once in a while.
you finally got to see brett huh? you look so dang cute in this picture. lets get together soon. i miss ya. i am glad that you had a good time at the concert!
Rock On Sister!! Those pictures bring a smile to my face!!!
Post a Comment