So I left my Sammy for the first time to visit Clint in Las Vegas last weekend! I flew all by myself for the first time. I was so nervous to do that but didnt get lost or confused at all. I even had to take a shuttle from the airport to the hotel because Clint was at work and I didnt get kidnapped. We had lots of fun! It was just like being newlyweds all over again! Thanks Clint for showing me around "your town"

Our day of walking the strip! I love to shop at Ceasars Palace! They have a big MAC make-up store there and I love their stuff so I stocked up because you can only get it at Nordstroms here. Clint was a trooper and went to all my favorite stores....

Our romantic night out can't ya tell?? We won tickets to the Lance Burton magic show and Dinner at Monte Carlo. The show was incredible!!!! I was so amazed, it was fun!

These fish we so amazing! They were in the aquarium at Ceasars Palace. We did go to the Shark exhibit at Mandalay bay, but I forgot my camera so we bought a disposable one there. So I can not post those pictures. That exhibit was way cool though. Reminded me of Jaws when they walk through that tunnel. I had to pre-warn Clint before we went in that he was not to touch the back of my arm or legs to try and freak me out!!

Pete Rose was signing autographs at a sports store. We were gonna get one because there was only 2 people in line, but you had to purchase something at the store for him to sign. The cheapest thing was a baseball for $99. So we took a quick picture and called it good!
We spent one day being lazy. We slept in and took naps and hung out at the hotel pool. It was so nice to not have a care in the world for just one day!
My last night there we decided to go to a steak and seafood place in the hotel. I wanted oysters and so I ordered them on the half shell. I failed to read that that meant they were raw. I had six large raw oysters come out and I just couldnt do it. Clint took one for the team and choked one down. He hates sea food and is a bit allergic to it. I then had to do it, they were too big to just slurp down so you had to chew it. YUCK!!! I had to puke it up into my napkin. I am classy 100% Kinda funny
3 comments:
how fun. i freaking love vegas. i can see how this would remind you of being newlyweds, you both look so happpy! its great when your a mom, but a breakaway from the munchkins is always such a much needed reboost!i am glad you had a great trip...oh yeah and that you didn't get kidnapped!
I am glad that you and Clint were able to have some alone time. I have not dared leave Ryker with anyone but Dave yet so I can understand your hesitation. It looks like you had a great time in Vegas!
How funny! I went to vegas the 25th thru the 27th! I flew for the first time ever as well, but I had Aiden!
Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment