Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome Home Daddy!!!

Clint came home at 1:00 am Saturday morning. My family and his stayed up late to welcome him home! It was such a big group that came home, it was very exciting. We waited such a long time for this moment and it was just as great as I expected. I got to run to him as soon as I saw him walk off the plane, Sam was a little aprehensive. He wasn't quite sure about things, Daddy to him was suppose to just be on the computer. Sam has warmed up fast although he likes to have mom in his sight. We love having daddy home!!!
We'll post more pictures of his homecoming soon! Thanks Debbie for being our photographer!


Sam and dad watchin a movie.
Side note......Clint has changed every diaper since he has been home! haha

4 comments:

stacy said...

hooray he is back! welcome home clint. it is good to have you home and safe. when you two can finally pull yourselves away from each other lets go on a double date. call me dan, love ya

Erica said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Happy to hear he made it home safe!

Brett and Michelle said...

YAY! I bet you are so happy that he is home. I am way happy for you guys. You look so beautiful in that picture.

Sharee said...

I am so happy that he is home safe! Thanks for serving our country Clint!