I just wanted to do a little blog
about one of the greatest men that have ever come into my life!
about one of the greatest men that have ever come into my life!
It is getting closer for our family reunion, which is exciting, but makes me nervous too.
I just wanted Clint to know that I love him with all my heart and soul. He truely is my better half. It has been hard not waking up to see his face every morning, or rub my feet on him before I fall asleep. I miss his hands, I miss his freckles (even though he hates them) I love each one of 'em. I miss making family dinner and talking about our days. I miss watching him play with Sam. I miss him playing with my hair when we would lay in bed (real men do do this) I just miss everything about you. You and Sam make up my perfect little world. I am a better person because I have you to love me. I am so proud of you Clint and all that you do for our family and for America! You are a strong man, caring and brave. Sammy is so lucky to have such a great daddy to look up to. Thank you for loving me, thank you for keeping me together!!!
2 comments:
thanks for getting me all watery eyed. i don't know how you do it. Clint is an amazing person for doing what he is, but you are just as amazing to me. you have handled all this with such poise and grace. wow! soon enough your world will be home. i love you and am so glad to call you my friend!!!
What a great post! It helped me appreciate having a husband to wake up next to everyday. You and Clint make a great couple. I can't wait for him to come home to you and Sam.
Post a Comment