
I woke up this morning to such a surprise! It was about 7:00am and I could hear Sam in his room talking (I lay there for a minute and try to wake up) but I jumped up when I heard I thud! I opened his door and saw him just sittin on the floor, playin with his toys. I saw that he had pushed his blankets and his pillow up into the corner and climbed out! He didn't hurt himself, but it scared me. I am scared he will tip over the crib or fall out wrong and break an arm. So we are sleepin in the living room tonight on a "campout" When Clint gets home he can fix his crib into a big boy bed! Where does the time go?
1 comment:
i totally remember those days. having sam in a big boy bed is going to be bittersweet. it is nice for their safety but now he is going to be able to have free reign. it is scary when you wake up in the middle of the night to a child getting into things (for example the fridge...we had to get a lock for ours because wyatt always got into it.) also i can totally do your hair tomorrow night if you still want me to. call me i should be home all day! i am so excited for you.
Post a Comment