Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dinosaur's say rrroar

Sam and I went to the Dinosaur park today!!!!
We went with my friends Stacy, Steph, their kiddos, their mom and their brother Nate.
I was a little nervous to see how Sam would react to the dinosaur's. I thought he would be scared, but he was just the opposite! He loved the animated ones....he was saying hi to them and rrroaring at 'em. His face was priceless!!!!
I got him a little plastic dinosaur (that he thinks is the greatest thing ever) he was still clutching on to it as he crashed on the way home! We had a great time, thanks for inviting us Stacy!

2 comments:

stacy said...

lets for sure do it again soon. maybe the zoo or lagoon to spice things up! your awesome, keep me posted about clint.

Sharee said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I am excited for my son to be old enough to enjoy things like this.