Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mush...

Monday the 22nd. Kassidy had her first taste of rice cereal....A little earlier than I did with Sam, but she has been acting really hungry at night, well from about 3 on, like she needed something a little more. Since we had taken her to the Dr on Fri. He said we could try it. She did really good. I was pretty amazed that she did as well as she did! This girl loves to eat!!
She was back to waking up ev 3-4 hours since I started back to work and holy cow it was killing us. Since I have been giving her some cereal at night before bath time, she has been sleeping through the night again and such a smiley happy little thing. She loves a full belly!!
Look at her chub....Dont ya just wanna squish her?!

She got a new princess bowl and a pink sippee cup for the occasion....

hmmmm, a little strange but I like it!!

Dad kept distracting her with taking pictures....
By the Way, She is sitting in one of those bumbo chairs....They make trays to fit on them now too! Amazing! So handy and she does so good in it.

1 comment:

Amberlee Hampshire said...

When did she start sitting in it? I tried putting Kingston in ours and he just cried and didn't like it. I'm hoping he is just a little young for it and will like it more later. I like the tray thing. Do you have a highchair too or do you just use this?