Ok so really it was a baby contest we entered on a wim while we were at Clearfield High's annual holiday boutique. My mom, sister and I go every year, and really we never buy anything because there is never really any vendors there. But this year they had a baby contest and so of course Kass had to be apart of it because HELLO she is so stinkin cute!!
We waited around for a couple hours, yes I said hours......
There was about 10 other babys/kids and we just lined up and they picked the winners. Lame I know, but it doesnt matter because SHE WON. So to me she is my little miss grand supreme!!
Her winnings included a free picture with Santa and Mrs Claus and a teething ring!! Woo Hoo!!
Way to go Kass!!
Forgive the camera phone pictures, it really was a spur of the moment thing!

She was wearing her cute new jeans that day too....Isnt she so cute?!
The photo that they gave us was much better! Sam LOVED it! He was glad he got to sit on Santa's lap twice. He did it by himself the first time and I wasnt gonna pay $5 for a picture. But then sis won the picture so he got to do it again. Reaping his sisters benefits already!! :)
1 comment:
I'm not surprised she won, she has such big beautiful eye's!
Post a Comment