Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Randomness

I got Sam a tee ball set a couple weeks ago and he tried so hard to figure it out! He needs some lessons from Kota!!

Sam and I were making whipped cream for our jello one night. I let him have a turn and shortly after this picture the whole bowl fell on the ground and Sam said "oh maaan!" It was too funny!


Having a fenced yard has been heaven! Sam loves to play outside, he is so cute playin, that I had to snap a few pictures without him knowing I was watching. Then I got caught!!

Sam and his cowboy hat and boots! They go with anything, even jammies right?

1 comment:

The Nance Family said...

He looks so grown up, Kobe loves baseball, he would play all day long if I would with him. Did you get a new camera?