Clint and I are having a house warming party this Saturday from 11:00-4:00(open house). Anyone can come check out our new digs and perhaps buy some candles to support me as a new KMK consultant! There are lots of fun summer scents and new soaps too!!
Email me and I will send you our address! Kids and husbands are invited. We will have lots of snacks, so stop by and visit for a minute!
4 comments:
Danielle, thanks for inviting me to your party! I can't make it though =( I was just telling Alexis today that I want to go with her, and that I really need to buy some new candles. My mom reminded me we have a family birthday party from 3-5, and I work that day until 1:30, so that doesn't really leave me time to get out to your new house. I'm sorry, for sure let me know if you do it again though!
Hi Danielle what color is your door?
I wish we could make it, but we are so busy this Saturday. We'd love to see you guys soon, though. Let me know when works for you guys.
i will be there. i might be solo, it depends on how the kidlets are feeling. we have been having sickness around!
Post a Comment