Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter

Easter Came early this year to our house! Clint had to leave for Louisiana for 2 1/2 weeks and wont be back until after Easter. Since this is the 2nd easter in a row he has missed.....we just celebrated a little early. Sam loved it and didnt know any different.
We started by having a fun Easter lunch at grandma Pugmire's, an egg hunt and then on to coloring eggs. Coop,Luke and Kota were there celebrating with us, so it was a fun filled day and tuckered Sam out (grandma and papa too)!
Side note......I have no pictures of these fun activites because Sam broke our camera. (bright side is I talked Clint into getting me a new one later that day, funny how that works!)
Then Sunday the Easter bunny came. He left a trail of jelly beans from Sam's room to where his basket was hidden. Silly Rabbit.....
That rabbit sure spoiled this little boy!
Then that silly rabbit hid eggs all over the house. I think Sam could do egg hunts all year long! Especially if the eggs have jelly beans in them!



3 comments:

Shea said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting..

The Bruces said...

Oh thats nice he is still young and doesnt know any different about holidays.. Sounds like you guys had a fun day... Why is Clint gone?

aLeXis said...

So glad you guys got to celebrate early all together. So much fun! I love the idea of a trail of jelly beans. I might have to steal that one. I have heard of using ribbon and making them follow it to the end. Oh, kids make holidays so much fun!