
I just love that she is just a big pink ball of fluff!! Have I said I love having a girl!!
Sweet little face....The blanket she is laying on is her crib bedding, isnt it so cute?!

These pictures document exactly how it went, Sam did so good to try and console her. I love these two!!
This is my absolute favorite!! He really does love his baby sister!
I got a thing for their little piggys...LOVE EMThanks Michelle! They are great. She does amazing family pictures too!! check her out
5 comments:
Love the pictures. Sam is so sweet with Kassidy! Maybe at Christmas at Grandma Love's, we will be able to see Kassidy in person, but for now we love seeing her and your cute family on your blog!?
Super cute pics, Danielle! Aren't girls fun?! Boys are too, but...girl stuff is so CUTE! Sam and Kassidy are darling together :o)
I love how Sam looks so protective of Kassidy in the pictures. You are such a wonderful mom. We need to get together so I can meet your cute kids in person.
Such a doll! She sure is loved! ;)
Very Cute! My kids are never very cooperative for pics either :) but yours still turned out great. Glad to hear Kassidy is doing well!
Post a Comment