Bakerella is the cake pop queen and she came to Salt Lake to do a book signing for her new cake pop book! I love her website so I made Debbie come with me and the kiddos to go and meet her! It was at the Williams-Sonoma store in Trolley square, never been there but holy cow, amazing!!
She did a question and answer and then we waited in line to have her sign our book. We learned great new tips and tricks, so hopefully oneday I can be as fabulous!

She is such a nice lady, she started out with just a blog and it has just grown from there! AMAZING!!

Kassidy wore her little cupcake outfit and even got her picture on Bakerella's website, check it out if you wanna see the cutest little cupcake bum ever!!
www.bakerella.com
Sam was such a trooper doin all this girlie stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment