Friday, April 30, 2010

We're Still Alive.....

So maybe it has been a little while since I have posted anythig! I guess I should give a quick update! I am now almost 25 weeks pregnant with a boy and a girl (Kameron and Kassidy) I won on spelling them with K's. Clint liked C's. Sam loves the names too!! I love hearing him talk about them!!
This pregnancy has been so rough. I have been really sick, have horrible heartburn and am so tired that it is hard to even function. I thought it would subside once I was in my 2nd trimester....No such luck!! Currently I am the size I was when I delivered Sam, so I am freaking out about how much bigger I am going to get. Seriously it totally freaks me out!!! I have been having some contractions already, but they are not doing anything to my cervix. My Dr said it is normal with twins to start contracting this early. She gave me a medication to help stop them, which has been working, it just makes me totally jittery and makes my heart race! but that is better than a contraction!! I just hope they stay in there until August.
On a happy note, I am so excited everytime I see those cute little babies and feel them move! At my last visit, Kameron weighed 1 lb 9 oz and Kassidy weighed 1 lb 3 oz. She was a little concerned about Kassidy being behind, but said she keeps growing like she should, so not to worry. They are getting bigger and poor little Kassidy has no room. Her brother likes to stretch out and push her up into her little corner! BROTHERS! Go figure! :)
They are sure active too, except for when Clint tries to feel them, then they stop kicking! Sam loves his babies too! He always rubs my belly and tells them hello. He thinks they can see him through my belly button! So cute!! For my birthday on Wednesday he said he was gonna get me flowers and a drink of water to help the babies get bigger. Such a cute big brother!!
We have finally started getting things ready for them, by that I mean their room is cleaned out and Sam's toys are now in his room. I have been finding cute little matching outfits for all three of them!! We still cant believe we will have 3 children, going from one to three is a little over whelming but I think we can handle it!!
Sam has been going to pre school and loves it! but looks forward to fridays when it is no work no school for me and him. I do too though!! Even though he always wants his Aunt Debbie to come pick him up!! He loves to sing and dance. It is the cutest thing ever to watch him shake it!! He likes Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. He is learning to ride his bike, and loves to ride his scooter. He likes to learn about letters and tells us what things start with. like did you know Wal-Mart starts with a W? He is now in Sunbeams and even had to say the prayer a couple weeks ago. He practiced all week and then got up there and said Heavenly Father, I dont wanna do this anymore and went and sat down. Clint had to finish. It was funny, at least he tried.
He is completely full of energy and goes 100% all day long, but he is my little sweetheart. He calls me his honey and it makes my heart melt everytime he says it. even when he is in trouble he asks "you still my honey?" I think he knows it makes me a softy...
Clint has been working in Logan running a job. A little different role for him being the boss, stresses him out. I think it is wonderful for him though!! Plus he has Fridays off too with me and Sam. Love that!!
I just had my 29th birthday and am a little sad it will be my last year in the 20's. 30 freaks me out just a little. I am still working at the pain clinic! It has been so much fun! I love everyone there and really hope to be able to go back after maternity leave! Still havent figured that one out yet. Any volunteers to take 3 kids? haha
Last weekend we went to Salt Lake and stayed in a hotel for a few nights. Yes we took Sam! We just wanted him to see temple square and Brigham Youngs house. We also went to the church museum, which Sam loved!!! He also loved the Christus, because Jesus talked to him in there. We ate at the Lion house and just enjoyed being with each other. Not a fancy vacation but it was sure fun!
That is pretty much what has been going on here at our house! Maybe I will have more energy to stay updated or the next post might be when the twins are here!! Who knows......Stay tuned!

3 comments:

*K* said...

I'm so glad your all still alive!! I'm going to miss working with you Daniella...I hope you birthday was awesome!! Love the post!!

Maria said...

I'm so glad you finally updated!! I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm sorry your pregnancy is so rough, I know how you feel. Only I had one baby not two! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see those cute little ones!

Sharee said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is going well with the babies. I am sorry to hear that the pregnancy is rough on your body. I had such bad heart burn that my voice will never be the same so I feel for you there. Take good care of yourself and those babies and don't push yourself too hard.