For mother's day this year, I was awakened to breakfast in bed....Clint let me sleep in and then him and Sam made me breakfast. They made me a card and gave me hugs and kisses!! I also got new curbing for our yard. My cousin Spencer has his own little business and is so good! I cam home from work and this is what I saw!!!
I have since taken the rose bushes out and planted lots of flowers, I even added a water feature in the corner. I will post the after pictures later....
After church we went to my moms for a little lunch and then to Clints mom's. We came home and Clint put Sam to bed while I just relaxed in bed!!
It was a wonderful day to be pampered! I love being a mom to my little bugga. He has filled my life with so much happiness...I love my mom and am so happy we are best friends! Diane is wonderful too! I am so blessed to have such great women to look up to!
Happy Mothers Day!!
1 comment:
We are both on here. I must be looking at your blog...as you are posting new things. Cool!
Your yard is looking SOOO good! Love the curbing! I need to take a walk to see all the new flowers and stuff! :)
Post a Comment