Friday, May 22, 2009

The Big 3-0!!

Clint turned the big 3-0 on the 7th! I'm a little late in posting this but Happy Birthday Babe!

The party......We couldnt quite afford a tropical getaway, so I brought one to him......
The invites...

His cake and very own palm tree...
The cake was my attempt at a volcano, not too bad eh?

The tiki bar...

Whats so funny?!? Must be from the Garrett's.....

Hair color for men, its so funny because he really wanted it for his gray beard!! Boys and their weapons, they never grow out of it....

The William'sThe Kotter'sThe Garrett's....Ben,Rocky,Brad and Clint have been friends forever!Avery.... Isnt she a doll? So adorable!Debbie takin Luke and Sam for a ride in the wagon....Canon...You gotta love that face! So cute!!

All the kids were wrestling and runnin around crazy! So glad it was outside!! thank you to everyone for coming and sharing this great day with us!!

We love you babe and I am so grateful for everything you do for us! You just keep getting better with age! ;) You are the greatest!!

4 comments:

aLeXis said...

So so CUTE! You did such a GREAT job. Everything was perfect. Happy Birthday Clint! Love the photo of Clint opening the hair dye. Ben was so excited to give that to him. :) Oh, boys!

I am going to steal a couple photos for my blog....is that okay. Too cute not to share!

Unknown said...

What a great party! I can't believe your husband is so old!! Just kidding Clint, I've already had that milestone and I HATE it!! Oh well, that's great that all Clints old buddies are still around.

Robin said...

You do such a good job on all of your parties! I need to get with you for ideas! So cute!

Bree said...

That was a great lookin' party! I Love the idea! I'm going to have to remember that! :)