Sunday, April 13, 2008

Red Headed Bandit

Sam and I went to the mall on Tuesday to get him some summer clothes. I push him around in a little car buggy rather than a stroller. He likes it better! Anyways, we were at the childrens place and I was so involved in the sale that I really didnt pay any attention to Sam.

Yesterday, we got the buggy out again to go for a walk with Nana & Steph. I opened the trunk to put his jacket in there and I find a pair of size 9 flip flops from the childrens place. He had stolen himself a pair of shoes. I was an accomplice because I drove the get away car. I thought it was so funny, I couldn't believe that little stinker. After our walk we went back to the mall to return the stolen items.

The stolen goodsThe getaway car

3 comments:

Shea said...

haha! That is funny! I work at the Children's Place in Layton..you wouldn't believe how often that happens!

Shea said...

Yup...I have worked there for a little over a year! I usually work just one or two nights a week part time. I love it there! Let me know when you are going shopping next..I will try and hook you up with my discount!

Bree said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like something my kids might do! lol