Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Playin At The Park









































Sam was so excited to go to the park! We went with Nana, Steph, Carson, Kayla and Canon. He was such a big boy! I kept trying to help him and I got the "I can do it mom" look as he was going up the stairs. I couldn't believe he went down the big tube slide by himself. Kayla was suppose to go with him, but just sent him down first instead. I guess all you really need is someone to just let go. He laughed the entire way down. (I dont have a picture of that though) I got him home that night and he was filthy dirty and had bruised knees and a sunburned nose. Clint said that's what he likes to hear. He thinks that I am making him too girly and that they need weeks of male bonding when he comes home! haha

No comments: