We went to Wal-mart for some rubbermaid totes to put his small clothes in and we saw this patio set. Plus, I can never go to Wal-mart for exactly just what I went for. It has been so warm and we have spring fever, so I decided to get it. Sam has enjoyed it, he really likes to eat out there. He thinks that is great!
Sam has always had a thing for garbage cans, ever since he could crawl. So we got him his own garbage can, and he hauls it around like it is his best friend. Weird, I know! So naturally, he gets one chair and his garbage can gets the other.
2 comments:
He looks so grown up, I love that the garbage can is his side kick. Kobe has the tow mater/lightning mcqueen chair, but not the whole patio set. It looks like you had a fun Easter, I wish we could have been there. Because I know Kobe and Sam would have a blast together, especially now that they are growing up.
Interestingly enough Kobe was sick the exact same time as same with sounds like the same thing. Friday night he had a temperature of 104.3, the dr. said let the virus run it's course and then he got a rash after his fever broke too. That is so weird, we live so far apart, but they had the same thing.
what a cute patio set! I really want to have a p;ay date. Do you want to wait until its warmer and we can go outside or do you want to do an inside activity?
Post a Comment