Monday, March 17, 2008

Chicken Pox??



On Friday, Sam woke up with a 102.6 fever that lasted all day. He was lethargic and would not eat. He went to the Dr. and he said that it was a virus that needs to just run its course, not to be too worried about it. I kinda thought, it was possibly just his 4 canine teeth that were coming in too!
Saturday, we babysat Coop & Luke
On Sunday, his legs broke out in little red blisters. He went back to the Dr and he said it could possibly be the start of chicken pox or just a viral rash from the fever breakin. Either wasy he said to treat it as chicken pox. So we are quarentined for the next couple of days. Hopefully the little blisters do not break or scab (which is a sign of chicken pox) and it is actually the non contagious viral rash.
I hope Coop & Luke do not get infected, I feel bad, but was told not to worry. I definetly did not think it could be chicken pox!!

No comments: