Hmmm, good birthday present I think....(I might have to change his theme to trains)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Treehouse Museum
I had tuesday off and decided Sam and I needed something fun to do... We decided to check out the Treehouse museum in Ogden. We had never been there before and it was so fun!! They had all kinds of things, lots of hands on stuff! Sam's favorite was the trains. He seriously played with them for hours. We left and walked over to Fat Cats for lunch and came back for another round of fun! Such a fun day to spend with my bugga!
Hmmm, good birthday present I think....(I might have to change his theme to trains)
Sam wanted a picture with his favorite train....Totally asked and posed for it! So Cute!
Playing dinosaurs....
Playing Safari....
Brushing teeth...
Makin music!!
Playing dress up on the firetruck! So adorable huh??
Hmmm, good birthday present I think....(I might have to change his theme to trains)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
when we lived up there we had a membership and went ALL THE TIME! So worth the money!
Sam looks so tall in that picture playing the music, can't wait to see him in person in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment